Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm still here, just not cooking

Just apologising for not posting. We have a houseguest, and it's been busy at work, and we are attempting to buy a house. All in one week.

So instead, I'm going to post a list of blogs I love to read:
At My Table - his descriptions of mushrooms are even better than pictures.
The Great Big Vegetable Challenge - go Freddie!
Morsels and Musings - the first food blog I discovered. and I'm still hooked.
Milk and Cookies - beautiful photos.

Meanwhile, our beautiful houseguest has cooked us a beautiful meal. Lambchops with asparagus, green beans and sweet potato mash. Yum. And Ryan made bread and butter pudding with white chocolate and raspberries. There may be pictures.

2 comments:

neil said...

Bah, pictures are overrated! I like reading you too.

Anonymous said...

Kazari-U

Freddie loves this encouragement.
Any of you in Australia know what to do with a daikon - cos that is what we are struggling with at the moment.
Great Big Veg Challenge!