Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Simple Savers' Blogs

Quite a few of my recipes (and much of my inspiration!) come from the community at Simple Savings in Australia. There is much conversation on the joys and woes of frugality, simplifying and cooking! Vegetarian alternatives, sources of organic food and the many uses of vinegar are hotly debated.
Many of the clever contributors are also bloggers, but my blogroll is getting increasingly messy. Instead, I've decided to put them all in one post, and link to it afterwards.
If I've missed you, or inadvertantly messed up the link, please comment and let me know : )

Food Life Style
Amy Simple Saver
**HOME SWEET HOME DEPOSIT AND OTHER LITTLE LUXURIES**
Miserly Mum's Musings
Lightenings thoughts, musings and happenings
Becoming a Gardening Goddess
Low Income Lady
NikkiShell
Saving a dollar in a spend spend world
Kez's Blog
Jo's thoughts and woes
Day in the Life fo Jade
Rich Student Poor Student
The Frugal Family Blog
Greener by the day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Jade C

Just letting you know that Miss K and Jade H have both migrated to blogspot.

Miss K is gardeninggoddess.blogspot.com , and Jade is dontsayicant.blogspot.com

HTH, and i'm going to try to make banana bread tomorrow! :( And remind myself I can't cook!

Kristin said...

Hi Jade,

I think that's fixed now! Keep me posted of any more changes.

thanks,

kaz