Monday, September 15, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - September 15

I am incredibly proud of myself. I just made beef enchiladas, including the tortillas! I've made tortillas before, but it usually isn't very successful. These ones turned out exactly right. So I'm sitting here very full, and very chuffed.
For the rest of the week:
Fijian Lentil Soup
Curry Night with pita bread (I figure I should keep going on the bread making while it's working)
Fish Laksa
Sausages with green beans and chickpeas

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ooh, it sounds like a yummy week at your house. I can't imagine making tortillas! That's so cool.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your comments on my dreamboard. The inclusion part is a huge theme for me right now, so I'm so excited you picked up on it.

Tracy said...

I love beef enchiladas....so good! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! :)

brazen's crafts said...

wahhhhh share how! perhaps i will have to come to your place for a tortilla cooking lesson! lol

mine have been multiple disasters